Saturday, August 3, 2013

Blogalong Day #3 / 30

Well, here we are on day #3 of the Blogalong and yes I realize that I didn't post on day #2.  Yesterday was probably the most exhausting day in the entire history of my exhausting days.  I worked a full 8 hour day and then came home just to get a 5 minute nap, got up to travel the city again and grab something to eat, got in about another 30 minute nap, and then a 4 hour meeting with my husband and his new business partners for business #2...UGH.

On an artsy note, I'm still trying to make myself work on pieces that are outside my normal realm of work, such as the gothic piece I started the other day.  I'm still not done with her but I will be working on completing her this weekend.  Might be a chore though as I'm putting in another 16 hours this weekend since my co-worker is out of state with a medical emergency in her family.

I really can't think of much else to say at this very moment because I'm still just uber tired.  I'm not just really sure why I'm not sleeping all that well.  I have too many artsy things I want to do to be THIS tired.  I will leave you with what I have completed of the gothy girl I was working on the other day.  Toodles for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment